Welcome to Year N - Meet the Team!
Welcome back to a new term in Year N! We hope you have had restful break and are ready for another term of exciting learning opportunities. We are delighted at how well the children have settled in to our nursery and how quickly they are learning to find their way around the space, choosing their own activities and our getting used to the routines. We look forward to sharing lots more of what we have been learning in Year N!
What we are learning this term
TD Day: Tuesday 3 January
Start of Term: Wednesday 4 January
How do we teach maths in EYFS/ KS1 workshop
Creative Day: Wednesday 1 February-Details to follow
Children’s Mental Health Week: Week beginning: Monday 6 February
Safer Internet Day: Tuesday 7 February
Half Term- Monday 13-Friday 17 February
- Parents’ Evening: Wednesday 2nd November 3.20pm – 6.40pm & Thursday 3rd November 3.20pm – 6.40pm
- Anti-Bullying Week: W/C Monday 14th November
- Odd Socks Day: Monday 14th November
- Children in Need: Friday 18th November
- Year N Christmas Songs: Thursday 15th December 9.15am