All school meals are ordered via SCOPAY, and need to be booked a minimum of 12 days in advance. The booking window closes on a rolling basis, and you will be sent a weekly reminder when a booking week is due to close.
When a booking window has closed, you will no longer be able to view to view meal choices. All menus are available on our school website
You will be asked to pay for your meals when you make your booking on SCOPAY, unless your child is entitled to universal infant free school meals (Reception, year 1 and year 2) or you receive pupil premium funding.
If you pay for school meals, please top-up your account before booking.
Pupil Premium - Free School Meals
Your child may be eligible for free school meals – and accordingly Pupil Premium – if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state pension credit
- Child tax credit, provided that you are not also entitled to working tax credit and have an annual gross income of £16,190 or less
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Click here to download the Free School Meal Application Form from Swindon Borough Council.