Vision & Values
Vision: 'Children To Be Proud Of'
Values: Our vision is underpinned by four key values:
Ethos: At Lawn Primary and Nursery School we pursue the best through a secure happy and active learning environment of the highest quality. We nurture a sense of inclusivity respect and responsibility which permeates all that we do. Through positive praise and encouragement children will become confident and resilient lifelong learners.
- We seek to empower pupils, involving them in decision making and valuing their pupil voice.
- To inspire and challenge pupils through a rich, balanced and inclusive curriculum enhanced by a range of extra-curricular activities and events. Our goal is to ignite children’s curiosity and their motivation to learn.
- To provide exceptional pastoral care which develops fulfilled, successful and happy children who leave Lawn Primary & Nursery as respectful, confident and mature members of the community.
- To provide teaching and support of the highest standard with dynamic and committed staff who seek to improve professional practice through critical self‐reflection.
- To provide effective communication and strengthen partnership with parents and carers in the education of their child.
- To value and encourage positive and regular participation with the local and broader community.
- To be a community of learners who fulfil their potential educationally, socially and emotionally.