- Welcome from Mrs James
- Vision & Values
- School Performance and Reports
- Governor Information
- Governor Updates
- Governor Update Spring/Summer 2019
- Governor Update - Winter 2018/19
- Governor Update - Summer 2018
- Governor Update - Spring 2018
- Governor Update - Winter 2017
- Governor Update - Summer 2017
- Governor Update - Spring 2017
- Governor Update - Winter 2016
- Governor Update - Summer 2016
- Governor Update - Spring 2016
- Governor Update - Summer Term 2015
- Governor Update - Spring Term 2015
- Governor Update - Winter Term 2014
- Governor Update - Summer Term 2014
- Governor Update - Spring Term 2014
- Engineer for a day
- Governor Minutes 2016-2017
- Governor Minutes 2017-2018
- Governor Minutes 2018-2019
- Governor Minutes 2019-2020
- Friends of Lawn
- Staff Vacancies
- Special Educational Needs
- Policies & Procedures
- Pupil Premium
- School Sports Funding
Vision & Values
Motto: ‘Optima Sequi’ (Pursue the Best) permeates all that we do and expect to do.
Vision: At Lawn, children are enthusiastic with a sense of enquiry and independence enabling them to become life-long learners and valuable citizens.
Values: Our vision is underpinned by four key values:
Ethos: At Lawn Primary and Nursery School we pursue the best through a secure happy and active learning environment of the highest quality. We nurture a sense of inclusivity respect and responsibility which permeates all that we do. Through positive praise and encouragement children will become confident and resilient lifelong learners.
- We seek to empower pupils, involving them in decision making and valuing their pupil voice.
- To inspire and challenge pupils through a rich, balanced and inclusive curriculum enhanced by a range of extra-curricular activities and events. Our goal is to ignite children’s curiosity and their motivation to learn.
- To provide exceptional pastoral care which develops fulfilled, successful and happy children who leave Lawn Primary & Nursery as respectful, confident and mature members of the community.
- To provide teaching and support of the highest standard with dynamic and committed staff who seek to improve professional practice through critical self‐reflection.
- To provide effective communication and strengthen partnership with parents and carers in the education of their child.
- To value and encourage positive and regular participation with the local and broader community.
- To be a community of learners who fulfil their potential educationally, socially and emotionally.