- Welcome from Mrs James
- Vision & Values
- School Performance and Reports
- Governor Information
- Governor Updates
- Governor Update - Winter 2018/19
- Governor Update - Summer 2018
- Governor Update - Spring 2018
- Governor Update - Winter 2017
- Governor Update - Summer 2017
- Governor Update - Spring 2017
- Governor Update - Winter 2016
- Governor Update - Summer 2016
- Governor Update - Spring 2016
- Governor Update - Summer Term 2015
- Governor Update - Spring Term 2015
- Governor Update - Winter Term 2014
- Governor Update - Summer Term 2014
- Governor Update - Spring Term 2014
- Engineer for a day
- Governor Minutes
- Friends of Lawn
- Staff Vacancies
- Special Educational Needs
- Policies & Procedures
- Pupil Premium
- School Sports Funding
Administration of Medicines
Lawn Primary and Nursery School is an inclusive community that aims to support and welcome pupils with medical conditions.
The school understands that it has a responsibility to make the school welcoming and supportive to pupils with medical conditions who currently attend and to those who may enrol in the future.
Lawn Primary and Nursery school aims to provide all children with all medical conditions the same opportunities as others at school.
Pupils with medical conditions are encouraged to take control of their condition and feel confident in the support they receive from the school to help them do this. The school aims to include all pupils with medical conditions in all school activities.
Parents/ carers of pupils with medical conditions feel secure in the care their children receive at Lawn Primary school.
The school ensures all staff understand their duty of care to children and young people in the event of an emergency and all Lawn staff feel confident in knowing what to do in an emergency.
Lawn Primary and Nursery School understands that certain medical conditions are serious and can be potentially life-threatening, particularly if ill managed or misunderstood.
Lawn staff understand the common medical conditions that affect children at school and receive training on the impact this can have on pupils.
The medical conditions policy is understood and supported by the whole school and local health community.
To read the full Medical Needs Policy click here
Administration of Medicines - Guidance Document
Information for staff and parents on administering medicine in school can be found by clicking here